with rob schneider and emmanuelle chriqui among others that looks pretty damn good
you dont mess with the zohan
comes out in early june
with rob schneider and emmanuelle chriqui among others that looks pretty damn good
you dont mess with the zohan
comes out in early june
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Sandler could show 1.5 hours of him on the crapper and it would be funny.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
I completely agree.. Adam Sandler is excellent no matter where he ends up. I've always felt the same way about Jim Carrey, too. It seems like no matter what movie he's in, it turns out to be good, even if the critics don't always agree.
Officially retired
I can't say that I agree with the Jim Carrey comment. 99% of Sadlers stuff has been very good though. Plus, he threw a heckuva a spiral in The Longest Yard.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
jim carey has had some disasters
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
His stuff hasn't been quite as good as of lately.. but some of his movies are my all time favorites. Dumb & Dumber is a great example. Me, Myself, & Irene is another funny movie. Here is one of my favorite scenes from the movie.. I'll just embed the video here:
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VNZXgUJzPlo&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VNZXgUJzPlo&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
Officially retired
Bookmarks